After care is one of the most important thing to remember to follow after you've had your fresh tattoo. Below you'll find a nice refresher on healing your tattoo correctly.
1) Clean your tattoo with warm clean water using just your hand in a massaging motion.
2) Pat your tattoo dry with either a clean towel or a paper towel because not to rub it.
3) Go make a cuppa tea or watch some TikTok's for 10 minutes and allow it to fully air dry.
4) Apply a small amount of aftercare ointment and gentle massage it into the skin.
5) Now repeat the process twice a day once in a morning and once at night.
If second skin is used as opposed to cling film please remember this stays on the skin for up to 7 days and it is normal for there to be a build up of plasma between the second skin and your tattoo, when removing the second skin it's best to gently warm the area to help loosen the adhesive before peeling it off.
Avoid direct sunlight, soaking your fresh tattoo in any body of water and getting it dirty.
I recommend several different creams for looking after your new tattoo some of which you may purchase from myself instore or online.